STEP New York Officers 2021
STEP New York Branch Officers serve for a three-year term:
- Ed Devine, Brown Brothers Harriman Trust Company
- Glenn Fox, Baker & McKenzie
- David Isaacs, Triple Peel International, LLC
Chair of the Program Committee
- Kathryn von Matthiessen, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
Chair of the Events Committee
- Carly E. Doshi, HSBC
Chair of the Communications Committee
- William J. Kambas, Withers Bergman LLP
Chair of the Membership Committee
- Darrell King, Stonehage Fleming US LLC
Chair of the Sponsorship Committee
- Peter Culver, Family Wealth Advisors
- William Kambas, Withers Bergman LLP
What Our Members Do
Our members work with families, helping them with real problems. Some examples of what our members advise on are: providing for a husband following his wife’s death, while protecting the interests of their children; ensuring elderly or vulnerable relatives are cared for and supported; helping families with interests spread across the world to be compliant with the laws and tax rules of different countries; ensuring that a family business will pass safely from one generation to another; and helping clients to support charitable causes in an effective way.
STEP New York is a branch of the Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (“STEP”). Globally, STEP has over 100 branches and chapters across the world, consisting of more than 20,000 members from across 95 countries. Members belong to a local branch/chapter that provides professional development and opportunities to network at a local level.
STEP Worldwide’s headquarters is in London.