Chapter events include a variety of topics and speakers from around the world.
For all STEP programs, CLE credits are typically available, but check with Kristin Beane, Chapter Administrator, for specific details.
Recent programs and event topics have included:
- 18th Annual International Estate Planning Institute
- Foreign (Grantor) Trusts – On Grantor’s Death Shall We Part?
- Estate Planning for U.S. Clients with Canadian Assets
- Common Non-Tax Pitfalls for US Persons Relocating to or Investing in Europe
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Real World Planning For the Cross-Border Client