STEP New York was founded in 1995. With over 300 members, we are the largest and fastest-growing branch in the United States.
We host at least 12 meetings and events per year, many of which provide CLE and CPE credits, and we have an average 75 attendees each meeting. In addition, each March we co-host an annual International Estate Planning Institute.
STEP New York Branch Officers serve for a three-year term:
• Ed Devine, Brown Brothers Harriman
• Glenn Fox, Baker McKenzie
Chair of the Program Committee
• Kathryn von Matthiessen, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
Chair of the Events Committee
• Marina Cristiani, Jersey Trust Company
Chair of the Communications Committee
• William J. Kambas, Withers Bergman LLP
Chair of the Membership Committee
• Steve Saraisky, Cole Schotz, PC
Chair of the Sponsorship Committee
• Peter Culver, Family Wealth Advisors
• David Isaacs, Triple Peel International, LLC
Continue reading more about our relationship with STEP Worldwide here.