STEP New York was founded in 1995. With over 300 members, we are the largest and fastest-growing branch in the United States.
We host at least 12 meetings and events per year, many of which provide CLE and CPE credits, and we have an average 75 attendees each meeting. In addition, each March we co-host an annual International Estate Planning Institute.
STEP New York Branch Officers serve for a three-year term:
- Ms Megan Worrell JD CPA TEP, Branch Chair
- Mr Gabe M. Wolosky JD CPA LLM-Tax TEP, Branch Treasurer
- Mr Edward Devine TEP, Branch Program Officer
- Mr Glenn Fox JD LLM-Tax TEP, Branch Sponsorship Officer
- Mr Brent Lipschultz JD CPA LLM-Tax TEP, Branch Events Co-Officer
- Ms Marina Cristiani TEP, Branch Events Co-Officer
- Mr Steven Saraisky JD TEP, Branch Membership Officer
- Ms Carly McKeeman JD TEP, Branch Communications Officer
- Ms Jeryl Pine CFP, Branch Administrator
Continue reading more about our relationship with STEP Worldwide here.