Joining the STEP member network connects you with over 20,000 practitioners globally. All STEP members belong to a branch or chapter that provides events, professional development and opportunities to network with peers at a local level. We have over 100 branches and chapters across the world. View the full list of STEP branches and chapters here.
Why join STEP? Benefits to members include:
- Use of the TEP designation and the STEP logo for Full Members
- Listing on our “Find a member” online directory – putting you in front of both members of the public and your peers
- 10 issues of the STEP Journal per year
- Special rates for reports, books, leaflets, events and qualifications
- Regular e-newsletters tailored to your region
- The table below shows the various member benefits available at each level of STEP membership.
Click here to read a testimonial by STEP New York member Debra Simon, about her experience with our local STEP New York branch events.
How to join?
STEP membership for US practitioners is based on professional experience. Details are available here.
Qualified practitioners are invited to apply using the new membership application (updated February 1, 2018).