Joining the STEP member network connects you with over 20,000 practitioners globally. All STEP members belong to a branch or chapter that provides events, professional development and opportunities to network with peers at a local level. We have over 100 branches and chapters across the world. View the full list of STEP branches and chapters here.
Why join STEP? Benefits to members include:
- Benefits to Members of STEP NY include:
- Attend our outstanding programs and events at member rates. Receive regular e-newsletters. STEP keeps you up-to-date on worldwide developments in the rapidly evolving area of trusts and estate planning.
- Attend the annual International Estate Planning Conference at a discounted rate.
- Networking with other members of the international trusts and estates community in New York City and worldwide.
- Access to STEP members worldwide, which is extremely helpful for cross-border matters.
- Additional, relevant training available.
- Listing in the STEP Directory.
- Receive the STEP Journal (10 issues/year) and the Trust Quarterly Review.
- STEP Special Interest Groups focus on specific areas of practice, such as Business Families, Contentious Trusts and Estates, Cross-Border Estates and Philanthropy.
Click here to read a testimonial by STEP New York member Debra Simon, about her experience with our local STEP New York branch events.
How to join?
STEP membership for US practitioners is based on professional experience. Details are available here.
Qualified practitioners are invited to apply using the new membership application (updated February 1, 2018).