STEP NY & NYSBA 16th Annual International Estate Planning Institute: Part 2
The New York State Bar Association and STEP NY are pleased to present the 16th Annual International Estate Planning Institute: Part 2. This Institute is a much anticipated annual event at which trust and estate practitioners, bankers and accountants from around the world gather to hear the leaders in their fields exchange ideas and discuss developments regarding cross-border planning with a U.S. component.
- New Developments
- U.S. / U.K. Planning – Skills and Client Counseling
- Matrimonial and Succession Regimes
- U.S. / Canada Planning – Skills and Client Counseling
- U.S. Treatment of Non-Trust Structures – Foundations, Stiftungen, Usufructs, and More
- Little-Known Wrinkles in Foreign Trusts – Skills to Avoid Pitfalls in Practice
- Home Thoughts From Abroad – Tips to Advising Foreign Clients Purchasing U.S. Homes
- U.S. / Mexico Planning – Skills and Client Counseling
STEP New York Members – $350
NYSBA Members – $350
NYSBA International Law Section / Trusts & Estates Law Section Members – $325
Non-Members – $500
Register Here for the Institute: Please note that this will take you the NYSBA website. If you are not a member, you will need to create an account.