The criteria for joining STEP will change on February 1, 2018. We’d like to take this opportunity to invite those interested in STEP membership to apply before January 31, 2018 and join under the current rules.
Joining the STEP member network connects you with over 20,000 practitioners globally. All STEP members belong to a branch or chapter that provides events, professional development and opportunities to network with peers at a local level. We have over 100 branches and chapters across the world. View the full list of STEP branches and chapters here.
Member benefits include:
- Use of the TEP designation and the STEP logo for Full Members
- Listing on our “Find a member” online directory – putting you in front of both members of the public and your peers
- 10 issues of the STEP Journal per year
- Special rates for reports, books, leaflets, events and qualifications
- Regular e-newsletters tailored to your region
- And much more!
For more information about STEP membership, including the application, click here.
Already a STEP member? Share the application with your colleagues who would benefit from STEP membership.