14th Annual International Estate Planning Institute
Thursday, March 22 – Friday, March 23, 2018Crowne Plaza Times Square
1605 Broadway and 49th
New York, NY 10019
Thank you to all attendees and sponsors for making this another successful conference!
2018 Topics Included:
- What is a U.S. Asset? U.S. Situs and Estate and Gift Taxation of NRAs
- New Developments: Possible estate tax repeal, CRS and U.S. Trusts
- Foreign Trusts
- Estate Tax Blockers
- Representing Asians Investing in or Moving to the U.S.
- The Border with No Wall: Canadians Investing In or Moving to (or with children in) the U.S.
- FIRPTA and U.S. Residential and Investment Properties
- Trust Planning (QDOT and Other) for U.S. Citizens Residing Abroad
- Cross-Border Couples
- Ethics: A New Angle